Software Licence and Purchase Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this software you are agreeing to the following:
- Each purchase of Ticklr licences the software for perpetual usage on one computer only.
- After installation you will need to visit the Registration page to register your copy of Ticklr against the unique serial number for your computer.
- Once registered, you will need to purchase another copy of Ticklr if you wish to use it on another computer.
- You are entitled to a refund for your purchase before a registration key has been sent to you, minus PayPal processing fees. After you have been sent a registration key a refund is not possible.
- You confirm you have a computer which runs Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10, as Ticklr will only run on these operating systems and will not work on others.
- Support will be provided if required via the Contact page on this website while the software is being sold and, should the software be discontinued, for a period of 12 months after that date.