What is Ticklr?
Ticklr is an application for Microsoft Windows to be used during a tickling session. It randomly selects what happens during the session and has options for what methods of tickling are going to be included, how long each will last, if a safeword is to be used, and how the session will end.
I wanted to randomise tickling sessions to make them a bit more exciting, so I created this application for my own use. However, shortly after posting the first video on here I had many people asking if they could buy a copy. I then put in as much effort as I could around my normal day-to-day schedule to make the software suitable for release.
How does Ticklr work?
A typical session involves a person being tickled (the Ticklee) and someone who will be tickling them (the Tickler).
- The ticklee chooses the type of session they would prefer
- Single Method Selection – Each tickle method is picked once and the session ends when all have been chosen.
- Timed Session – The session ends when the session timer ends.
- The Ticklee follows the steps on-screen to:
- Select the tickle methods to be included
- Set the limits
- Set a safeword (if desired)
- Tap to lock the settings in place
- The Tickler:
- Gets all the required tools and themselves ready
- Taps/clicks the Select tickle method button
- The app chooses a tickle method and the duration
- A timer appears to track that selected tickle method and count down
- The next method is selected after the timer ends.
- Session ends when:
- Each tickle method is picked once and the session ends when all have been chosen (Single Method Selection).
- The session ends when the session timer ends (Timed Session)
Is there a user guide and video demos?
What do I do if I have an issue using the software or have any questions before purchase?
Is there a promo video?
Yes, check here: